Martha, Wow, I love the view of the ocean! I am looking forward to some postings so the class can comment on your blog site. My next assignment will be commenting on other classmates' blogs.
Before moving back to San Jose, I lived in Carmel and then in Monterey. We had a beautiful view of the ocean from our Monterey home. I love living in San Jose more, but I sure miss the ocean view and air.
Yes, it is fun learning about technology. Last week I learned how to upload videos to my blog. This week I am learning how to uploade a live camera website of one of my favorite beaches Capitola Beach.
Martha,
ReplyDeleteWow, I love the view of the ocean! I am looking forward to some postings so the class can comment on your blog site. My next assignment will be commenting on other classmates' blogs.
Thanks.
Nasreen
Hi Martha:
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo! Yes, I guess you are bloggin' now! You go, girl!
leslie
Hello Martha,
ReplyDeleteThe picture is beautiful. Did you take this picture. Where is it at?
Have a good one!
BichSon
Hi Martha,
ReplyDeleteYes, it is nice to be in the same class with you. Are you taking Vietnamese 91B now? I am glad I could help you with 91A last semester.
BichSon
Hi Martha,
ReplyDeleteBefore moving back to San Jose, I lived in Carmel and then in Monterey. We had a beautiful view of the ocean from our Monterey home. I love living in San Jose more, but I sure miss the ocean view and air.
It's nice learning about technology isn't it?
Yes, it is fun learning about technology. Last week I learned how to upload videos to my blog. This week I am learning how to uploade a live camera website of one of my favorite beaches Capitola Beach.
ReplyDelete